Carrots may not be at the top of everyone’s list when they plan their Christmas menu, but that will change once you try this glazed carrots recipe. The honey-based glaze adds the perfect amount of sweetness to entice even the pickiest vegetable eater. If you have a table of non-veggie lovers then be prepared to turn them around this holiday season with just one bite. This glazed carrots recipe will change the way you think about carrots and it will elevate this vegetable to the top of your Christmas menu!
Glazed Carrots Recipe
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Add salt and the carrots and cook until tender, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Drain the carrots and add back to the pan. Add in the butter, honey and lemon juice.
- Cook until a glaze coats the carrots, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with the parsley.