When you think of corn casserole you think of creamy golden corn, perfectly baked and seasoned. Well this corn casserole recipe delivers on all levels, and will satisfy all of your holiday diners. The prep work only takes minutes so this is the ideal ‘set it and forget it’ casserole recipe at holiday time. This dish is not only beautiful to look at, but it tastes great too. Leftovers are also fantastic, although we doubt you will have any.
Corn Casserole Recipe
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 package (8.5 ounces) dry cornbread mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14.75 ounces) creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 9×9 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, eggs, cornbread mix, whole corn, creamed corn and sour cream.
- Spoon the mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown.