As if the holidays aren’t fun enough, how about some great Christmas jokes to make you smile even more? This collection of Christmas jokes covers the spectrum from corny to hilarious and is sure to bring a smile to the face of even the biggest Scrooge in your family. Keep reading for some guaranteed laughs.
Corny Christmas Jokes
- What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic
- What do you call an obnoxious reindeer? RUDEolph
- What do you call an elf who sings? A wrapper
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a dog? Frostbite
- What did one snowman say to the other snowman? Do you smell carrots?
- How does a sheep say Merry Christmas? Fleece Navidad
- What do you call a dog who works for Santa? Santa Paws
- What says Oh Oh Oh? Santa walking backwards!
- What do you call Santa’s little helpers? Subordinate clauses
- Why does Santa go down the chimney on Christmas Eve? Because it soots him!
- What happened to the turkey at Christmas? It got gobbled!
- What did Adam say on the day before Christmas? It’s Christmas, Eve!
- Why was Santa’s little helper depressed? Because he had low elf esteem.
- How much did Santa pay for his sleigh? Nothing…It was on the house!
- Where does Santa sleep when he is traveling? In a ho, ho, hotel!
Just Plain Funny Christmas Jokes
- What’s the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet? The Christmas alphabet has Noel.
- Where do snowmen keep their money? In a snow bank.
- What do snowmen like to do on the weekend? Chill out.
- What did the reindeer say to the football player? Your Blitzen days are over!
- Why does Santa have three gardens? So he can ho ho ho!
- What kind of motorcycle does Santa ride? A Holly Davidson!
- What do you get if you cross a bell with a skunk? Jingle Smells
- What is a lion’s favorite Christmas carol? Jungle Bells
- What did the reindeer say before telling his joke? This one will sleigh you!
- What do snowmen eat for breakfast? Ice Crispies
- What’s red, white and blue at Christmas time? A sad candy cane.
Christmas Knock Knock Jokes
- Knock knock…Who’s there?…Murray…Murray who?…Murray Christmas one and all!
- Knock knock…Who’s there?…Olive…Olive who?…Olive the other reindeer!
- Knock knock…Who’s there?…Dexter…Dexter who?…Dexter halls with boughs of holly!
- Knock knock…Who’s there?…Hannah…Hannah who?…Hannah a partridge in a pear tree!
- Knock knock…Who’s there?…Holly…Holly who?…Holly days are here again!
- Knock knock…Who’s there?…Harold…Harold who?…Hark the Harold angels sing!
- Knock knock….Who’s there?…Yule log…Yule log who?…Yule log the door after you let me in, won’t you?
Enjoy all of these Christmas jokes this holiday season and have fun laughing under the tree. Be sure to pick your favorites and practice them for when your family sits down to dinner. Get this holiday season off right by slaying (or shall I say ‘sleighing’) your family and friends with some classic jokes.